There are a number of wonderful personal loans for debt consolidation available to borrowers online. If you’re looking to consolidate high-interest credit cards, you may want to look into some of the personal loan options that are available online for debt consolidation do so. We’ve found a few of the best personal loans for debt consolidation that you may want to consider looking at before you apply for a personal loan.
Personal Loans for Debt Consolidation
If you’re looking for a personal loan to consolidate your debt, there are a few things you’ll want to consider. One smart move when comparing personal loans online is to try to find the best personal loan interest rate possible. You can use a number of websites and tools online to compare personal loans online and find competitive interest rates. When consolidating high-interest debt, it’s important to find a personal loan with a competitive, fixed interest rate. A fixed interest rate is normally preferred for consolidating credit card debt because having a fixed interest rate means that your monthly payments will stay relatively the same and will depend on your balance, terms, etc., instead of the whims of the federal interest rates.
Finally, you’ll want to make sure the loan terms are flexible. Some lenders will only offer loans with terms of two or three years, but others may give you up to five years to repay the loan. This flexibility can be helpful if you’re worried.
Finding and Comparing Personal Loans for Debt Consolidation
Now that you know what to look for in a personal loan for debt consolidation, it’s time to start shopping around. Here are a few of the best personal loans we’ve found:
– SoFi Personal Loans: SoFi offers some of the lowest interest rates on personal loans. Additionally, Sofi offers flexible repayment terms, so you can choose a personal loan that works within your budget.
– Prosper Personal Loans: Prosper offers competitive interest rates and various personal loan terms. Prosper also has a simple online application process.
– Avant Personal Loans: Avant offers personal loans with interest rates that are typically competitive.
-Other personal loan companies that are among the best personal loans for debt consolidation may include, but are not limited to: UpStart personal loans, UpGrade personal loans, Universal Credit personal loans, and many more. Additionally, there are personal loan matching services and personal loan aggregators such as Monevo and SuperMoney that can help you find personal loans online.
Best Personal Loans for Debt Consolidation Online
When it comes to finding the best personal loans for debt consolidation, the internet is a great resource. There are a number of websites that allow you to compare personal loans and find competitive interest rates on personal loans and other financial products and services.
Some of the best websites to use for this purpose include:
– LendingTree: LendingTree allows you to compare personal loans from a number of different lenders. You can view offers side-by-side and choose the one that’s right for you.
– NerdWallet: NerdWallet is a great resource for finding personal loans. NerdWallet has a personal loan calculator that can show you how much you can save by consolidating your debt.
– Bankrate: Bankrate is another great website for comparing personal loans.
Additional Personal Loan Comparison Websites
If you’re looking for the best personal loan for debt consolidation, a personal loan comparison site can be a valuable resource. These sites allow you to compare personal loans from a number of different lenders.
Some of the best personal loan comparison sites include:
– Credible: Credible is a personal loan marketplace that allows you to compare loans from a number of different lenders.
– LoanStart: LoanStart is a personal loan comparison site that allows you to compare loans from a number of different lenders.
– Upstart: Upstart is a personal loan marketplace that allows you to compare loans from a number of different lenders.
Debt That can be Consolidated With a Personal Loan
Not all debt can be consolidated with a personal loan, but most high-interest debt can be consolidated with a personal loan. Here are a few examples of high-interest debt that may be able to be consolidated with the right personal loan:
– Credit card debt: High-interest credit card debt…consolidating credit card debt with a personal loan may save you $$$.
– Medical debt, installment loans, high-interest lines of credit, and other high-interest debt with revolving payments.
List of Personal Loans for Debt Consolidation and Other Personal Loans and Personal Loan Services:
Personal Loan APR*
Personal Loan Terms*
Lavish Financial Match
Monevo Personal Loans
*Image above and button on right link to customized personal loan offer form.